- Category: Beauty
- Published: Sunday, 14 February 2016 03:13
- Written by Cherry
- Hits: 1265
Women, who wish to apply the cosmetics to enhance their fairness, need a compact mirror in their hand. However, in some cases, an actual mirror would not be a right choice for it. As an alternative, they can use the makeup mirror, which is positioned on a stand. It is a two side mirror and hinged on its each side. The one side of the mirror can be used to spot & cover the blemishes and the other side is normal magnification. The users can find different types of makeup mirrors and it is very helpful to them while applying makeup. The lighting environment is also important for the makeup and some of the types have glowing lights on each side.
The users can adjust the light setting for the environments like evening, day and night. The lighted makeup mirrors are very popular because a good lighting can enhance the applications of cosmetics. Basically, the makeup mirrors are encased in a plastic stand and it can be purchased from the cosmetic showrooms. The users can adjust the height of the makeup mirror and it can be conveniently used in various places. By comparing different models of makeup mirrors in the online platforms, the users can buy right one, which meets their expectation.
Types of Makeup mirrors:
It is available in different styles and sizes in the market. So, the users should choose a best model that suits with their life style and fairness routine. However, the Magnifying and the lighten mirrors are the most famous models. The larger mirrors can be purchased for general purpose and the compact makeup mirrors are used while travelling and for daily touch-ups.
1. Magnifying Mirrors
It is an apt tool for the detailed works like multiple shades, eyeliner, lip liner which requires the delicate blending in the mirror. These touch-ups can be applied using the magnifying mirror and it provides best results. The women with poor eyesight should remove their spectacles before applying makeup with this tool. It has 15 and 20x magnification, which is expensive.
2. Lighten Mirrors
It is a best make-up mirror with lights on its edges or in the reflective surface. The light source of the mirror is consistent and it can eliminate the shadows while applying makeup. However, the users are advised to check their makeup with natural light after applying it using lighted mirror.
3. Stationary Mirrors
The users can find adjustable stands in this tool and it provides the swivel features for the convenience. Women no need to hold the mirror because the stand does the job, which is a main advantage of stationary mirror.
4. Accessory mirrors
It is a compact mirror, which can be separately purchased. It is convenient for reviewing the touch-ups and in travel
5. Handheld Mirror
It is an essential mirror, which help the women to verify the application of cosmetics. The coloration can be checked using different angels of the mirror. The best quality of handheld mirror helps the users to view their face without any distortion.
Tips to choose the best makeup mirror:
- Choosing the best lighted makeup mirror or any other models is not complicated. However, the users should consider its standards like distortion free magnification and clear. Without a proper makeup mirror, women cannot feel the complete fairness. So, the users are highly recommended to consider the given ideas to find a best one that suits for their need.
- Choosing right magnification: It ranges from 15 to 20x and the preference should be based how closely the users want to see their face. The higher magnification provides the close view and the users who aren’t desired for such facility can own 5x or 8x mirrors. The good magnification level reduces the need of wearing contact lenses or glasses while applying makeup.
- Ensure your light resource: An ideal lightening is so important and the users can purchases the lighted mirrors, if their room didn’t have enough natural light sources. The halo lighted mirror is the good choice, which is surrounded by the lights on its entire surface. However, it will not produce any glare.
- Spot to place the mirror: The users should choose the mirror type after considering its spot. For example if they are purchasing the wall-mounted mirror, then it can be placed in their bedroom. The makeup mirrors are available in different shapes such as oval, square, and traditional round. So, based on its usage, the users should place the mirror on a right spot for convenience.
- Effective usage: One side of the magnification mirror is good for applying the eye makeup and the zero magnification is used to view the face. So, women are advised to flip the mirror to review their makeup after its completion.
- Similarly, women should understand that the lighting will differ by environments. The room light is different from the office lighting. However, the lighted makeup mirror let the women to adjust the light settings. So, they can apply makeup based on various environments such as Daylight, Evening, Office, Night and etc.
Benefits of using makeup mirror:
A good research is required to find best makeup mirror with lights or other models. So, women are advised to consider the given ideas for having a best tool that enhances their fairness. They can do makeup using the actual mirrors but it will have very low magnification. They cannot apply the proper coating for their face and it may lead to uneven makeup.
So, women should avoid such methods and need to apply the makeup using only the above given types. The price of the makeup mirrors will differ by its brand, sizes and by its clarity. It is clear that the best models will be always expensive. However, it let them to apply makeup for any environment and long lasts for several years. Based on the usage, women should buy vanity or wall-mounted makeup mirrors. The makeup mirror is an inevitable tool for applying the best makeup to increase the fairness.